Director, Product Management
Prevailion is a next-generation cyber intelligence company that protects organizations by providing unmatched insights into the real-time threats targeting their networks. As a company, we are dedicated to rooting out malicious cyber activity by making it harder for sophisticated hackers to conceal their attacks.
We envision a world in which the adversary no longer has the benefit of stealth and surprise, but is instead openly tracked and monitored through a real-time intelligence platform that all companies and organizations have access to. Through clear visibility and real-time tracking, we can turn the tables on threat actors and give network defenders the upper hand.
Who we are looking for:
We are currently seeking a technically capable product manager with knowledge of threat intelligence, security operations, and/or incident response best practices for a key position that works across our engineering, product management, marketing, sales, threat research, and customer success teams. The right candidate will be responsible for building and growing the APEX Platform and integrations associated with it. They will manage the process from user research to ideation to execution all the way to ensuring success in the market.
- Prioritize and manage the lifecycle of product requirements and features based on product vision, market research & analysis, and customer demand.
- Create a proof of concepts, epics, user stories, requirements, features, and enhancements in addition to acceptance criteria that can be developed into real-world product offerings by engineering.
- Evangelize the problems to be solved across internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure our internal teams understand the problems, solutions, and technical requirements to operationalize our integrations with opportunities and customers.
- Communicate frequently with our customers in order to understand the problems they face and constraints they have to deal with, then work with the rest of the Prevailion team to make their lives easier.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create content that highlights the value of our solutions and increases our leadership and position in the market.
- Act as the problem owner and assist in performing user acceptance testing of features.
- Assist our documentation team with writing user guides and articles on how to use our apps and integrations.
- Coordinate with our technology partners to deliver additional value to our joint customers that can only be accomplished by working closely together.
- 5+ years of cybersecurity product management experience
- 5+ years of experience with waterfall and agile
- 10 + years strong security background and experience with threat intelligence, security operations, incident response or security automation and orchestration.
- Passion for how the right intelligence can help security teams make better decisions
- Break down complex technical problems into smaller solutions that provide value on their own and as part of a larger solution.
- Explain complex technical problems clearly to internal and external stakeholders who may not have a computer science degree.
- Experience working with other security products and technology integrations.
- Experience leveraging APIs to integrate multiple tools and technologies
- Work on and with a remote team.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Type: PT / FT – Full Time
Location: North America
If you think you’re a qualified candidate then Send Us Your Resume.