Prevailion is a next-generation cyber intelligence company that protects organizations by providing unmatched insights into the real-time threats targeting their networks. As a company, we are dedicated to rooting out malicious cyber activity by making it harder for sophisticated hackers to conceal their attacks.
We envision a world in which the adversary no longer has the benefit of stealth and surprise, but is instead openly tracked and monitored through a real-time intelligence platform that all companies and organizations have access to. Through clear visibility and real-time tracking, we can turn the tables on threat actors and give network defenders the upper hand.
Who we are looking for:
The SecDevOps Engineer works in Prevailion’s Intelligence team. In this role, you will work collaboratively with internal teams to deploy, manage, and maintain systems and infrastructure key to the Intelligence team’s success and growth and that of Prevailion. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes through automation and orchestration pipeline tools. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our production intelligence and covert environments.
How you will make an impact:
- Plan, deploy and manage systems and infrastructure within Amazon Web Services to support the Intelligence team’s leadership and team members through the contribution of the building of prototypes, evaluation of off the shelf products, development of applications, integration of systems, and deployment of products.
- Work independently, in partnership with others, and as a leader of small workgroups to architect solutions that have measurable impacts to scalability, stability, security value, and client satisfaction
- Perform technology research for strategic, tactical, and operational business needs and deliver research results to internal stakeholders through formal deliverables and verbal dialog while adjusting the message based on the audience’s acumen on the subject
- Lead and contribute to the development and delivery of conceptual and detailed design artifacts for the back end and client-facing technology solutions within the Intelligence team
- Build monitoring infrastructure using industry standards and practices for both internetworking and cybersecurity
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide a point of escalation in one or more architecture domains – data, security, infrastructure, application, service – and partner with other architects who act as escalation points for other architecture domains.
- Mentor and train other team members on tactical troubleshooting steps and ‘quickest path to resolution’
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise elegant solutions
Qualifications for success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, with a strong preference for computer science or related degree. Equivalent work experience will be considered as an acceptable alternative
- 5+ years overall experience
- 5+ years’ experience with cloud services and solutions including hardening and instrumentation of these environments for monitoring and security (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 5+ years’ experience with automation solutions
- Intermediate or higher skills and experience with common operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and VMWare
- Intermediate or higher understanding of concepts and practices related to applied scripting and programmatic work in support of SecDevOps environments using Python, Python Libraries related to automation, ingestion, and production
Type: PT / FT – Full Time
Location: North America
If you think you’re a qualified candidate then Send Us Your Resume.